× Members

PIP Success, Thank You

More
4 years 4 months ago #240193 by Ryan
PIP Success, Thank You was created by Ryan
I completed my application with the help of the the guides on this site, I would not have had a clue where to begin, I used the words suggested such as supervision, safely prompting etc. I also asked my GP if he could include the words on his supporting letter. I was amazed when a decision was made without me even having to attend a face to face interview. I suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis and had a lifetime DLA award. I am relieved to say that thanks to the support and guides provided on this site that I have been awarded enhanced for both care and mobility for an ongoing period. The stress of it all has been overwhelming but thanks to you all I have received a Good Outcome. Keep up the Fantastic Work you are doing in assisting people through this Cruel Heartless Draconian Assessment .
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #240197 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Success, Thank You
Hi Ryan

Many congratulations on your ongoing PIP award. Glad the guides were so useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.