× Members

Pip renewal...forms to fill in

More
4 years 2 months ago #244289 by Headcase
Pip renewal....Good news story! was created by Headcase
I know there's an awful lot goes wrong with
'The System' and Gawd knows we've been involved with the farce of a 0 points award in the past.
However, having assisted someone with a 1043 renewal form recently, and taking heed of Gordon's wise words on here , we approached it as if we were making a new claim....

Heaps of medical evidence,(old consultant letters marked 'Still Relevant' ) diaries, carer's letters etc.
We decided to present everything as if presenting to a Tribunal....

Guess what?..
Decision made to continue 'as is' for three years, without anything more than a follow up phone call.
(We were ready to fight em on the Beaches this time).

Common sense has prevailed in at least one decision this year.

Don't get too disheartened that they're ALL a bunch of Heartless, uncaring, so and so's, apparently the decision maker "sounded like she cared"
We were ready/experienced this time, it's showed.
(Still stressful though)

Good luck, everyone,
Sometimes 'The System' actually works as it''s meant to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse, HappyHappy2, Bud, alanwc, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244291 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip renewal....Good news story!
Hi Joe90

Many congratulations to you and the person you helped on a successful PIP renewal. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Headcase

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #246498 by Carol Thompson
Replied by Carol Thompson on topic Pip renewal...forms to fill in
Hi I was wondering I have recieved my renewal form for my PIPS I will be filling it in soon the next couple of days,but I'm dreading it as last time I did the form I had had my right knee replaced as I have osteoarthritous in my knees I have had my left knee done about 13 months after my right one being done I still can't walk far as I have trouble with my back now and still have problems with my knees giving way then I end up on the floor , it's not getting any better for me as for a while I was not bad bad but then I had a fall and since then I haven't been the same I don't go out much at all where I use to before, I'm really scared as I think they will stop my PIP I have also considered taking my own life as I have had a bad few years were I nearly died if I hadn't gone in when I did I wouldn't be here doing this letter to you.
Thanks for listening to me going on but I'm not a happy person at the moment with all the illness I have been suffering with.xx
Yours sincerely
Carol T
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Gary. Reason: member put in full name, adjusted name to member name
The following user(s) said Thank You: alanwc

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.