× Members

Compliance Officer

More
10 months 1 week ago #285412 by JaneyJane
Replied by JaneyJane on topic Compliance Officer
Whilst I frown upon the word Nazi. I’m sorry but the way this person has treated me I’m afraid I struggle to care that “she too is a person” She told me “well despite trying to kill yourself you weren’t successful AGAIN, so I do t hold much weight to that” “Using your mental health as away to escape rules is not going to look good for you” “ I could be watching you right now and you wouldn’t know” Where is the humanity in ANY of those statements to someone severally mentally unwell. She is a compliance officer, I’m complying as best I can. She won’t be happy until I’m dead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285418 by wibblum
Replied by wibblum on topic Compliance Officer
Legitimate concerns/doubts about this particular DWP employee's alleged 'humanity' aside, perhaps with respect (and apologies) to JaneyJane we shouldn't turn this very serious topic into a petty row about semantics.

I'll now step away from this thread.

(Mods: edit/omit my replies as you please)

More
10 months 1 week ago #285425 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Compliance Officer
Hi wibblum,

I think we're all entitled to freedom of speech, and I'm not overly sure how far things are allowed to go, when it involves debating before messages will be stopped from being published.
I'm sure one of the more experienced mods will be able to further elaborate should they need too.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wibblum

More
10 months 1 week ago #285429 by wibblum
Replied by wibblum on topic Compliance Officer
Thank you Chris. For what it's worth, I do sincerely regret using the term in the heat in the moment.

I'll now step away, while wishing JaneyJane all the best in desling with the situation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285446 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Compliance Officer
Hi wibblum,

No negative thoughts or feelings from my side at all. :) I'd be the first person to admit that I do things in the heat of the moment, and I'm extremely quick tempered, without being able to control it at times. It's why I prefer writing, rather than struggling in person, because it just takes someone to tell me to do something the wrong way, rather than ask, and "Bang" - Out comes agressive Chris.

You have a good night - hopefully the 22nd won't be a day that affects us too negatively.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wibblum

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid