× Members

not recieved pip renewal letter

More
10 months 3 days ago #285710 by Paul
not recieved pip renewal letter was created by Paul
I rang pip on 31/10/23 and informed them of a change in my health didnt get the form from them then rang again on 15/11/23 told them didnt get it so they sent another not got that yet so just rang today 28/11/23 they said they will send another.I am confused as to why I have not recieved the forms have they actaualy sent them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #285724 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic not recieved pip renewal letter
Hi Paul,

Could it be that there's an issue with RM in your area ? I am aware of certain areas in the North West that had issues with post being delayed by nearly a month, due to staff sicknesses and strikes. If you've had other mail, then this is likely not the case - and you've done right to keep following up with the DWP.

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Paul

More
10 months 2 days ago #285753 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic not recieved pip renewal letter
hi chris
just a quick reply

i live in the north west.i just spoke to our postie this morning weds 29/11/23. he told me the dispute has been settled. hope this helps

More
10 months 2 days ago - 10 months 2 days ago #285762 by Chris
Hi freddey,

I've always wanted to live in the North West - specifically Liverpool, but I'm in the North East instead. Born and Bred lol.
I would just keep checking with the DWP every now and again then, that's all you can really do.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 months 2 days ago by Chris.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #285876 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic not recieved pip renewal letter
Ty for your answer Chris yes I have received other mail so am wondering if pip have actualy sent the forms.my pip runs until 30/7/24 am I doing the right thing by telling pip my health has got worse can they stop my money before 30/7/24 am sat here worrying what will happen I am currently having on line CBT therapy with turning point which is every tuesday live face to face on comp and am stressed just thinking about it all as it took me 18 mnths battle with DWP and Universal credit to be awarded in the first place as it was all through the 2 lock downs.When/if I do get the form what will happen then how soon do you think before I am re asessed ty in advance look forward to your or your colliegue answer.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285881 by Chris
Hi Paul,

There is advice on the govt. website telling people what changes to report when it comes to PIP. I am not overly sure the exact rules on what to inform and what not too inform, but me personally, I've always reported everything to them, but I do know that some changes can force a change in circumstances, where you can lose your money and have to re-apply again. I am likely facing a similar incident soon, as I am at hospital soon for blood tests to find out if I am diabetic, and possibly an issue with my lungs having recently been put on an inhaler. I am waiting till after I've had all my tests before I report everything though, as I like doing it by letter. My PIP award is until 2027 - so I totally understand where you're coming from fearing having it taken away (for a while at least until a re-assessment, if they choose to do that) - One of the more experienced mods may be able to answer this better than myself - I can only assist with what I've done myself and the little knowledge at this moment that I have. The forms though, I don't think there's any timescale that I know in receiving them, but you do usually have only a month to fill it in and return.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,

Regards, Chris.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.