× Members

Uploading information to DWP

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285897 by Yammy
Uploading information to DWP was created by Yammy
Hello, I wonder whether I can find out please or pointed in the right direction regarding how I upload information regarding changes in my condition(s) as requested by DWP when they make a PIP award which I have received. This relates to a major negative change to a condition. It’s not clear how I do this. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285908 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Uploading information to DWP
Hi Yammy

If your condition has deteriorated then you need to phone DWP and report a change in circumstances, if you are successful then your claim should be backdated to the date you reported the change.

You would need to contact DWP and send the information in by recorded delivery, DWP may give you an email address to upload on but that is quite rare.

Be aware, reporting a Change will result in a full reassessment of your claim so make sure that you are confident that you meet the criteria for a higher award.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.