× Members

PIP forms not received

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287571 by JEMSomerset
PIP forms not received was created by JEMSomerset
Hello
I'm applying as an appointee for my daughter (migrating from DLA to PIP). I phoned to request the pip forms on 16th February and was told the forms would take up to 3 weeks to arrive. They haven't arrived. Is it common for forms to arrive this late?

I'm just wondering if I should wait a few extra days or call the enquiry line. I'm assuming they can tell me if they have been posted or not (maybe wishing thinking!)

Thanks for your help in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287585 by den1mon
Replied by den1mon on topic PIP forms not received
I assume you meant 16th January in wich case yes the time you have waited is perfectly reasonable.
It won't do you any harm to ring them if that may set your mind to rest.
I recently received a letter following an assessment for ESA dated last September telling me I had remained in the support group.
They had already sent me the same decision letter following my assessment last year.
You couldn't even make their level of incompetence up, yet if us claimants fail to inform them of any necessary change of circumstances they are soon on our backs with their ridiculous blooming sanctions!

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287601 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP forms not received
Hi JemSomerset

I would ring the DWP. Yes, they should be able to tell you whether or not they have been posted out. Depending on what they say, you may need to ask them to send again.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.