× Members

Preparing to fill in the ADP form

More
1 week 3 days ago #290506 by mumsgirl
Preparing to fill in the ADP form was created by mumsgirl
I'm starting to prepare to be transferred from PIP to ADP when my current PIP award runs out. I'm just checking that I should use the PIP guides for ADP as I can't find any that say ADP? Are ADP and PIP basically the same or what is the difference? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #290520 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Preparing to fill in the ADP form
Hi mumsgirl

We have had a similar question asked before , it is ok to use PIP guide to answer ADP form.

I am not sure if B&W will do a specific guide for ADP claimants sometime in the future.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

More
1 week 2 days ago #290569 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Preparing to fill in the ADP form
Sorry, forgot to ask - in the letter I was sent by DWP I was told I will be transferred to ADP and reviewed by ADP. DO you know if that means that the form I will be sent will be a review type form as opposed to a form to apply for ADP for the very first time (without having previously claimed PIP).

More
1 week 2 days ago #290573 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Preparing to fill in the ADP form
Hi mumsgirl

I have absolutely no idea, I would speak to your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk they will know the new system and will be able to give you accurate advice.

Members on the forum who know the ADP system will be able to give you their experience and advice

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

More
5 days 5 hours ago #290699 by Prudent
Replied by Prudent on topic Preparing to fill in the ADP form
I was sent a review form after I transferred to ADP from PIP. There was an option to tick no change and return a two-page form. There was also a longer form enclosed. That allowed you to tick no change for the descriptors or to report a change. There is a box to fill in details. You can add extra pages if you wish.

I followed the B&W advice for PIP and essentially treated it like a new form. I did however refer to evidence I had previously sent to the DWP without resubmitting it. The only evidence I enclosed was new evidence I had gathered since my last pip claim.

There are lengthy delays. I got the results of my review 7 1/2 months after submitting the form. On a positive note, I kept the same award and my award was for ten years. My previous awards with the DWP were five years and three years.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.