× Members

PIP - changes 91 day alert

More
1 month 5 hours ago - 1 month 5 hours ago #291405 by taniaw67
PIP - changes 91 day alert was created by taniaw67
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 1 month 5 hours ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 hours ago #291408 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP - changes 91 day alert
tw

References to Germany in the 30s and 40s are specifically banned from the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 4 hours ago #291411 by taniaw67
Replied by taniaw67 on topic PIP - changes 91 day alert
No worries

More
1 month 4 hours ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #291416 by taniaw67
Replied by taniaw67 on topic PIP - changes 91 day alert
I. hope it is ok now. Thanks
Last edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by BIS.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #291457 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP - changes 91 day alert
Hi taniaw67

Your amended post was published.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #291467 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic PIP - changes 91 day alert
I re post this here BIS as the posters original post was apparently removed due to some content within it, but as for the issue of 91 day warnings by DWP as I originally stated
"That 91 day warning purportedly from DWP thing is an irresponsible click bait grabbing headline originating in Birmingham Live News. No such warning has been given as far as I am aware and if it had been B and W would have reported it on their news page. They haven't. It might be referring to the 3 month consultation period announced on 30th April or thereabouts, but even the DWP aren't that arrogant as to launch a consultation and simultaneously announce they are bringing the proposed changes in regardless of what the consultation reveals. ( Even though they usually do intend to bring new rules in regardless of what the public and stakeholders feed back to them via the consultations). But to actually announce that in advance and thus admit to riding roughshod over the consultation, even they aren't that stupid. I would therefore ignore any news you hear from local and national media and trust only B and W and other trusted disability charities to update on these proposed changes. The same news outlet also stated "Major changes are being made around who gets Personal Independence Payments (PIP) with everyone issued with a two-month warning." months hardly equates to 91 days so take these reports with a large dose of salt"
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.