× Members

PIP Review submitted end of May 26, no news yet, could I use the Gov1 site?

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #315688 by ostia
Hello, I am a bit anxious about my PIP review as it will be 4 months since it was sent in, at the end of this month. I heard people talking about the Gov1 site for extensions of PIP awaiting review and wondered if the site also gave results for those who have submitted reviews already??
I know I could just create an account and look, but I am scared to "put my head above the parapet" in case it is the wrong thing to do...may sound paranoid but the DWP can be difficult...

I am also worried about a planned family holiday to Europe over a week or so at the end of October as of course I have to notify the DWP. I am concerned that they may contact me for an interview or phonecall in that period when I am away without my file of papers, and I am thinking of not going. But I would prefer to find out if there has been a decision as some people have said they found a decision online somewhere and they hadn't been informed by letter yet...
Could anyone advise please? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #315693 by David
Hi ostia

Here are the instructions from us on how to use Gov One Login to see if they have given you a PIP extension:
benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/how-to-check-...nline-with-one-login
and here is the feedback from Forum members using the service to check their award:
benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-esa-...rd-has-been-extended

Let us know how you get on.
David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 8 hours ago #315743 by ostia
Hello, I used the Post Office with my Passport to verify ID as it was too tricky with my phone.
Logged on to see that all it says is that i have an award til the end of November this year.
No reference to the award being under review or anything else.

Should I stay calm and assume it is just being reviewed?? Thanks,.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #315748 by David
Hi ostia

I would phone PIP and try and get an update. Let us know how you get on.

David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator