× Members

Evidence for PIP review form

More
3 days 1 hour ago #315760 by KPPurple
Evidence for PIP review form was created by KPPurple
Hi!
My circumstances have changed, so I've asked for PIP review.
I have read through my 2023 form and compared it with how difficult/easy something is now.
What evidence do I need to submit to them? Currently, I have a letter from a consultant post-surgery and a letter from another consultant following an appointment re possible long COVID, which I didn't have in 2023.
Some things have become easier post-surgery, but in the main, most of my issues have remained the same due to my underlying condition. Is there anywhere I could get information on how to complete an award form? It's an AR1 UI - how your disability affects you form
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 hour 32 minutes ago #315782 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Evidence for PIP review form
Hi KPPurple

I would look at the Guide to PIP Claims and Reviews, which has been updated since you last submitted a form, and look through each of the questions again, particularly to see if there are any areas where you need to strengthen your answers. I say this because as soon as the DWP knows you are post-surgery, they will look to say you are 'better', so emphasise that, despite the surgery, your condition remains largely unchanged, and explain why.

There isn't a sample of a completed form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator