× Members

ADP

More
2 days 1 hour ago #315764 by M&E
ADP was created by M&E
I'm completing an ADP renewal in Scotland and I'm struggling with the "Moving Around" activity.My Long Covid and POTS cause fatigue, post-exertional symptom worsening (PEM), dizziness, brain fog and fluctuating mobility. I don't have a fixed distance that I can reliably walk.On some occasions I can walk around a supermarket or walk considerably further than I could on a worse day. However, doing so may leave me significantly more fatigued and limited later that day or for several days afterwards.Because of this, I don't know how to answer questions about whether I can walk 20-50 metres, 50-200 metres or more than 200 metres. My ability varies, and the consequences of walking are often delayed.When assessing the Moving Around activity for ADP, should I focus on:the maximum distance I can sometimes achieve,the distance I can manage most of the time,the distance I can manage reliably and repeatedly without significant after-effects,or something else?How do people with fluctuating conditions such as Long Covid, ME/CFS or POTS accurately explain their mobility when there is no single distance that reflects their real-world ability

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator