× Members

Blank PIP form

  • Robert-2025
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
3 hours 26 minutes ago #315788 by Robert-2025
Blank PIP form was created by Robert-2025
I am intending to prepare my PIP application form answers before I apply for PIP so that I am not under time pressure to complete it.

Is there somewhere on here or elsewhere that I can download a digital copy of the most up to date PIP form?

Thank you.

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 hours 45 minutes ago #315789 by David
Replied by David on topic Blank PIP form
Hi Robert

This one is from Gov.uk so I assume it is up to date even though it was published in 2021
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/6...tion-booklet__1_.pdf

Let us know how you get on.
David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator