× Members

Pip 10 yr review due 16th October 26 no paperwork received

More
13 hours 40 minutes ago #315817 by Vegasmania3
Good morning

I'm 74 and my pip 10 yr review is due 16th October 26, I have not received any paperwork from them, the only thing I've had is from motability offering me a 15 month extension on my car.
Should I assume that because of the backlog I've been extended or should I ring them? Any advice appreciated thanku

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 hours 29 minutes ago #315825 by BIS
Hi Vegasmania3

If you're still being paid, I shouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you will receive an AR2 form in time. However, if it is worrying you, then you can always ring the DWP and ask what is happening.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator