× Members

4 yr reviews?

More
5 hours 33 minutes ago #315822 by Tracywoods
4 yr reviews? was created by Tracywoods
Hi,

I got my assesment report which I’d requested in the post today and I know the final decision is down to the decision maker but the assessor has recommended review after 18 months whilst also stating that I’m unlikely to show improvement at review. So I’m unsure what the decision maker is likely to decide. Do they usually go with the new 4 yr guidance for new claims or do they tend to go with the assessors recommendation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 hour 47 minutes ago #315827 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic 4 yr reviews?
Hi Tracywoods

I'm afraid I can't say for certain. Quite often, they follow the assessor's recommendation, but I can't say whether they will or not, or whether they will follow the guidelines.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator