× Members

Phoning PIP Helpline

More
5 hours 3 minutes ago #315832 by Meconopsis
Phoning PIP Helpline was created by Meconopsis
Will phoning the PIP helpline upset anything in any way? My claim that is. I always worry about drawing attention to myself as far as DWP are concerned. I just wondered how far they'd got with it, it's a new claim. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 hours 34 minutes ago #315835 by David
Replied by David on topic Phoning PIP Helpline
Hi Meconopsis

No you will not be speaking to a PIP assessor but one of the telephony team whom I have actually found to be quite helpful.

David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: latetrain, BIS, Catherine12345, Chris, David, Forum Moderator