× Members

incapacity to esa medical in france

More
12 years 9 months ago #63678 by windmill20
Replied by windmill20 on topic Re:incapacity to esa medical in france
Hi Gordon, Thank you for your advice I will be on the phone to Newcastle in the morning I will keep you informed of there reply
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 9 months ago #63679 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:incapacity to esa medical in france
windmill20 wrote:

Hi Gordon, Thank you for your advice I will be on the phone to Newcastle in the morning I will keep you informed of there reply

You might want to have a look at the comments in this thread as well.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=10&id=63618

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
12 years 9 months ago #63680 by windmill20
Hi Gordon, I am now confused I filled in the ESA-N-50 10/08 is this the wrong form me as I live in France and should I phone Newcastle in the morning Sorry for the confusion I must be getting old
More
12 years 9 months ago #63685 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:incapacity to esa medical in france
windmill20 wrote:

Hi Gordon, I am now confused I filled in the ESA-N-50 10/08 is this the wrong form me as I live in France and should I phone Newcastle in the morning Sorry for the confusion I must be getting old

If your ESA-N-50 was issued after 28/03/11 then we believe there is a possibilty that the wrong form has been issued, there is more information in the thread mentioned above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
12 years 9 months ago #63686 by windmill20
Gordon, thank you for all the information I will contact Newcastle tomorrow
More
12 years 9 months ago #63788 by windmill20
Hi Gordon, I have spoken to Newcastle overseas department, the person I spoke to says that it will not make a difference at my medical which form I had. I told him I believed I had the wrong form as it was dated 27/04/2011 and that it could be detrimental to me at my medical if the doctor uses the new guidelines he still said it would be ok. I then asked who made the decision to send me for a medical and who reads the forms when they are sent in, he at first tried to say that doctors read the forms and decide who should go to a medical, I said I find that very unlikely and he then changed his mind and said a "health professional" would read the forms and decide. I think I have hit a brick wall.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris