× Members

incapacity to esa medical in france

More
12 years 8 months ago #63678 by windmill20
Replied by windmill20 on topic Re:incapacity to esa medical in france
Hi Gordon, Thank you for your advice I will be on the phone to Newcastle in the morning I will keep you informed of there reply
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #63679 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:incapacity to esa medical in france
windmill20 wrote:

Hi Gordon, Thank you for your advice I will be on the phone to Newcastle in the morning I will keep you informed of there reply

You might want to have a look at the comments in this thread as well.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=10&id=63618

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
12 years 8 months ago #63680 by windmill20
Hi Gordon, I am now confused I filled in the ESA-N-50 10/08 is this the wrong form me as I live in France and should I phone Newcastle in the morning Sorry for the confusion I must be getting old
More
12 years 8 months ago #63685 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:incapacity to esa medical in france
windmill20 wrote:

Hi Gordon, I am now confused I filled in the ESA-N-50 10/08 is this the wrong form me as I live in France and should I phone Newcastle in the morning Sorry for the confusion I must be getting old

If your ESA-N-50 was issued after 28/03/11 then we believe there is a possibilty that the wrong form has been issued, there is more information in the thread mentioned above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
12 years 8 months ago #63686 by windmill20
Gordon, thank you for all the information I will contact Newcastle tomorrow
More
12 years 8 months ago #63788 by windmill20
Hi Gordon, I have spoken to Newcastle overseas department, the person I spoke to says that it will not make a difference at my medical which form I had. I told him I believed I had the wrong form as it was dated 27/04/2011 and that it could be detrimental to me at my medical if the doctor uses the new guidelines he still said it would be ok. I then asked who made the decision to send me for a medical and who reads the forms when they are sent in, he at first tried to say that doctors read the forms and decide who should go to a medical, I said I find that very unlikely and he then changed his mind and said a "health professional" would read the forms and decide. I think I have hit a brick wall.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.