× Members

DLA Award on renewal

More
12 years 7 months ago #71591 by suzi
DLA Award on renewal was created by suzi
Hey Just got my DLA award on renewal for 2 years (poss beacause of PIP!) & they increased it too!!! Had a visit to my house by a GP to look into the fibromyalgia diagnosis ( I also have 2 ruptured discs,osteoarthritis & costochondritis but the GP didn`t know about any of those so watch out for that folks) It was draining,but the GP was fine,I now have HRM & HRC Thank you so much to everyone here for all the help & advice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #71592 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:DLA Award on renewal
suzi wrote:

Hey Just got my DLA award on renewal for 2 years (poss beacause of PIP!) & they increased it too!!! Had a visit to my house by a GP to look into the fibromyalgia diagnosis ( I also have 2 ruptured discs,osteoarthritis & costochondritis but the GP didn`t know about any of those so watch out for that folks) It was draining,but the GP was fine,I now have HRM & HRC Thank you so much to everyone here for all the help & advice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: x

Hi suzi

Thank you for letting us know of your award. Pleased you found B&W guides so helpful.

Kind regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by michaelg. Reason: repeated sig

• lily321
12 years 7 months ago #71748 by lily321
Replied by lily321 on topic Re:DLA Award on renewal
Hi
just trying to fill mine out, I have fibromyagia, ms and breast cancer.
These forms are so difficult glad you managed to get hrm hrc.
Lily.x

• RachelPotter
12 years 7 months ago #71753 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:DLA Award on renewal
Congratulations suzi! :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris