× Members

esa disallowance re-considered and allowed!

• JANICE
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #79036 by JANICE
Hi there
just to let you know that after I submitted my Appeal I was sent a letter asking for further evidence and was considering what to send, when I received a phone call from DWP stating that my claim had been allowed!My points had gone from 6 to 18(on reconsideration) and I had been placed in WRAG Group, DWP will review again in 9 months.I cant tell you how relieved I am!Now I just need to wait for the arrears. Thanks for all your support. Hugs Janice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #79048 by bro58
JANICE wrote:

Hi there
just to let you know that after I submitted my Appeal I was sent a letter asking for further evidence and was considering what to send, when I received a phone call from DWP stating that my claim had been allowed!My points had gone from 6 to 18(on reconsideration) and I had been placed in WRAG Group, DWP will review again in 9 months.I cant tell you how relieved I am!Now I just need to wait for the arrears. Thanks for all your support. Hugs Janice

Hi J,

That is good news. :)

Thanks for letting us know.

bro58

More
12 years 3 months ago #79170 by slugsta
Great news!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris