× Members

IB to ESA .support.no medical thanks B&Works info

• frogger
  • Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #93275 by frogger
just like to say a BIG thank you to the B&Works forum for your support and information.just been transferred from IB to ESA support group only due to the information i have got of this website ...i will be able to to sleep now for a while now :) my only regret is i should have became a member earlier it would have made my life alot easier..so if you havent became a member yet YOU SHOULD.......THANKSS TO EVERYONE who gives there time and knowledge to this site..thanks again :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93276 by Gordon
frogger wrote:

just like to say a BIG thank you to the B&Works forum for your support and information.just been transferred from IB to ESA support group only due to the information i have got of this website ...i will be able to to sleep now for a while now :) my only regret is i should have became a member earlier it would have made my life alot easier..so if you havent became a member yet YOU SHOULD.......THANKSS TO EVERYONE who gives there time and knowledge to this site..thanks again :cheer:

Congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments on B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris