× Members

Timescale SDA to ESA

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124639 by F
Timescale SDA to ESA was created by F
I was wondering if anyone knows the timescales for transfer from SDA to ESA?

I had the ESA form from ATOS and returned it last week - is it worth me ringing them in a couple of weeks to check they got it?
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124641 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Timescale SDA to ESA
Hi Felicity,

Well done on getting the ESA50 completed and submitted - I bet you breathed a sigh of relief when that was done!

It certainly won't hurt to phone and make sure that your form was received safely. However, you have probably heard that both ATOS and DWP have huge backlogs and many claimants are waiting as much as a year before a decision is made. I don't know whether SDA transfers are being handled any differently but I think it would be best to assume that you will be in for a long wait!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: F

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124663 by F
Replied by F on topic Timescale SDA to ESA
I'm not sure if I can phone - the ATOS letter only gives a croyden address as contact, no phone number. Does anyone know where I might find a phone number please?
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by .

9 years 9 months ago #124666 by
Replied by on topic Timescale SDA to ESA

Felicity wrote: I'm not sure if I can phone - the ATOS letter only gives a croyden address as contact, no phone number. Does anyone know where I might find a phone number please?

Hi F,

Telephone and e-mail contact details can be found under the heading of, WCA Customer Service:

To the right of this page :

www.atoshealthcare.com/claimants

Another ATOS phone number is : 0113 230 9175.

bro58

More
9 years 8 months ago #125648 by F
Replied by F on topic Timescale SDA to ESA
I got a phone call from the dwp today to say I'm in the support group for 3 years, thanks for your help with the guides!

More
9 years 8 months ago #125649 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Timescale SDA to ESA

F wrote: I got a phone call from the dwp today to say I'm in the support group for 3 years, thanks for your help with the guides!

Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.