× Members

Medical cancelled and ESA support to be continued.

More
9 years 6 months ago #125770 by Phillipswife
Hi I asked on the forum about 5 weeks ago what to do about rearranging my ESA face to face medical. I duly phoned and rearranged it, the lady was very nice and didn't ask why I needed to change it. Since I sent in my ESA50 form way back in January 2014, I have been seen by a neuro surgeon and had surgery on my neck. Thankfully I had asked for copies of my various medical reports so I decided to send copies of these to the Decision Maker and ATOS (I had read about this on this forum). I sent the letters on Tuesday to the Decision Maker and ATOS the following day. On Saturday I had a reply back from ATOS to tell me due to further information my medical was cancelled! The following week I received a letter from the DWP confirming that I was to continue in the Support Group. I am so thankful for this website, they gave me the confidence to get through this. Today I plucked up courage to actually ring the DWP to ask how long it will be before my next ESA 50.....three years!!! Thank you again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #125774 by Gordon
Phillipswife

That is excellent news and thank you for your comments about B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 6 months ago #125775 by slugsta
That's great news pw! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris