× Members

Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #135246 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.
Well done Red!!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedRed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #135250 by RedRed
Replied by RedRed on topic Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Well done Red!!

Thank you so much! I've enjoyed seeing the anti-austerity protests around the country in Twitter this evening, which has cheered me up! Haven't been able to eat yet, except for ice cream. ;) :silly:

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #135254 by sarahjane
Replied by sarahjane on topic Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.
well done Red

More
8 years 11 months ago #138011 by RedRed
Replied by RedRed on topic Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.
Hello,

So I passed! For 18 months then it starts again. Just wanted to say thank you so much! I didn't dare to dream that one day, I would also be writing one of these happy messages. :)

I read recently that 'indefinite' DLA awards are being transferred to the new PIP this month. So that would be me as well. But for now, thank you!

More
8 years 11 months ago #138020 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.

RedRed wrote: Hello,

So I passed! For 18 months then it starts again. Just wanted to say thank you so much! I didn't dare to dream that one day, I would also be writing one of these happy messages. :)

I read recently that 'indefinite' DLA awards are being transferred to the new PIP this month. So that would be me as well. But for now, thank you!

Congratulations on the award, if you have a fixed term award of 18 months then I would not expect you to be invited to claim PIP until about 20 weeks (5 months) before your award ends, so you should have a year of peace and quiet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 11 months ago #138021 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Baffled. IB - ESA fail. Fresh claim - fail.
That's great news Red, thanks for letting us know :)

Whilst DLA transfers are starting this month, the process is expected to last for 2 years. The cynics among us might suspect that it will take rather longer...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.