× Members

ESA reports

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142476 by Angela
ESA reports was created by Angela
Hi everyone.Can anyone advise me how I obtain a copy of my recent ESA medical which moved me from the WRAG to ESA support group.

I have been asked if I want to move from DLA to PIP and Ive read on here that some such reports are being used to determine awards.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142485 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA reports
Hi Angela and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can obtain a copy of your ESA report by contacting DWP and asking for it. You can do this by phone if you wish but we do suggest that you follow this up in writing anyway.

Are you aware that you have not been asked if you would 'like' to claim PIP instead of DLA? Now that the process has been initiated by DWP you have no choice but to claim PIP within the timescale given, otherwise your DLA claim will be closed anyway.

PIP help for claimants

If/when you have further questions, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now or if you click on your username when you are logged in to this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.