× Members

dwp phonecall

More
8 years 6 months ago #142813 by Rebeka26
dwp phonecall was created by Rebeka26
hi,
had my pip medical a month ago and have been awarded standard rate for mobility but nothing for daily living.
i requested a mandatory reconsideration,and sent it all off yesterday.
today,while i was out at the doctors i missed a phone call from the dwp,by the time i checked the answerphone it was too late to call them.i've heard of DMs phoning claimants to explain their decision,but surely it would be too soon for that.
does anyone have any idea hat they might want,obviously i have an anxious weekend ahead of me and would welcome any advice.
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #142822 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dwp phonecall

Rebeka26 wrote: hi,
had my pip medical a month ago and have been awarded standard rate for mobility but nothing for daily living.
i requested a mandatory reconsideration,and sent it all off yesterday.
today,while i was out at the doctors i missed a phone call from the dwp,by the time i checked the answerphone it was too late to call them.i've heard of DMs phoning claimants to explain their decision,but surely it would be too soon for that.
does anyone have any idea hat they might want,obviously i have an anxious weekend ahead of me and would welcome any advice.
thanks

Hi R26,

I am afraid not as it could be for a number of reasons !

Your only options are to phone PIP to try and find out the reason for the phone call, or wait and see whether you receive a letter reiterating the reason for the phone call.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.