× Members

Bedroom Tax

More
8 years 6 months ago #142834 by John McArthur
Bedroom Tax was created by John McArthur
Hi i'm sorry if i am in the wrong place, was not too sure where to post.

Is there any change planned or anyone i can contact about bedroom tax?

I am a wheelchair user and so need a wheelchair standard property. which we have. However, every wheelchair standard property in our area has 2 bedrooms, and my husband sleeps in the second bedroom.

Does anyone have any information that could help us?

Thank you so much
The topic has been locked.
  • foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142843 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Bedroom Tax
I'm afraid the 'bedroom tax' remains unchanged.

If Labour had won the election they would have abolished it.
More
8 years 6 months ago #142847 by Barbara Bothered
Replied by Barbara Bothered on topic Bedroom Tax
I pay 50 a month for the non use of my 2nd bedroom! Yet can't move as no one has any properties available! The joy of being non working human being!
Mea culpa!!!? I am not worthy after working sine 13 yrs old!
  • foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142869 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Bedroom Tax
Unfortunately government policy is to scapegoat benefit claimants to the 'hard working taxpayers' conveniently forgetting all the taxes like VAT which are proven to cost poor people a much higher proportion of their already meagre income.
Blame the idiots who voted Tory for your predicament.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.