× Members

HELP NEEDED ! Has anyone had to fill in two forms

• Sindy
  • Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago #142859 by Sindy
Hi

I am in a wheelchair and I have dyslexia , I received my new PIP claim for 20/10/15
My Adult child has Autism , I am appointee , I received his notification of PIP on the 23/10 /15.

I cannot get help with the forms .
I cannot do two forms at once , I cannot cope with two forms for two different conditions and two separate assessments by ASOS.

Asos came to our house 2 years ago. DWP tribunal 5 years ago and High court order 8 years ago .

I do not know if anyone else has two disabled people in it and if they were made to fill out two forms at the same time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago #142873 by foss27
Unfortunately I guess this will happen if they send forms in alphabetical order.

Are you sure you cannot get any help from a charity or advice service?

You could try contacting your MP.

You could try getting medical opinion from your GP to the effect that you cannot manage your own and your adult childs claims at the same time and submit it to the DWP for special dispensation. Can you delegate your adult childs claim to someone else? Perhaps a mental health charity?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.