× Members

Silly Question

More
8 years 5 months ago #143636 by petrocelli
Silly Question was created by petrocelli
:woohoo:

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there's Transition Provision for Voluntary Work IB-ESA, as there are Transition Provisions Financially!

Thanks

P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143647 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Silly Question

petrocelli wrote: :woohoo:

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there's Transition Provision for Voluntary Work IB-ESA, as there are Transition Provisions Financially!

Thanks

P.

I'm not really sure I understand what you are asking :)

Both IB and ESA allow claimants to perform voluntary work, although a claimant needs to be careful that the work they do is actually classed as voluntary, for example, working for no pay is not the same a voluntary work.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143812 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Silly Question
:woohoo:

Hi G, you're not alone there :huh:

IIf someone had informed DWP whilst on IB about VW, would could that be understood to be carried on to ESA?

P

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #143829 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Silly Question

petrocelli wrote: :woohoo:

Hi G, you're not alone there :huh:

IIf someone had informed DWP whilst on IB about VW, would could that be understood to be carried on to ESA?

P

The rules for PW are not entirely the same between IB and ESA, so I would inform them on transfer, that way they'll have all of the necessary paperwork on file.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.