× Members

Article link?

More
8 years 5 months ago #143661 by anitairene
Article link? was created by anitairene
Hi, could you please tell me where the link to the following article from your latest newsletter is please, I looked 'below' but could not find it. Thank you.

"For more on this, see the link below to the full article, including our five top tips to help ensure you are prepared for your medical, and ‘Who’s better: Atos or Capita?’."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143672 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Article link?

swibley wrote: Hi, could you please tell me where the link to the following article from your latest newsletter is please, I looked 'below' but could not find it. Thank you.

"For more on this, see the link below to the full article, including our five top tips to help ensure you are prepared for your medical, and ‘Who’s better: Atos or Capita?’."

The article itself is in the News section, just follow the News link to the left of this post.

The actual report is in the PIP section, follow the Members Only Guides link to the left and up and then the PIP link on the new page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.