× Members

pip medicals capital

• lisa
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #143952 by lisa
pip medicals capital was created by lisa
had my first pip medical last December and was awarded standard rate untill september 2016 .had a letter to attend another medical which was today and only lasted 20 minutes and ask why i needed another medical after only having one just 11 prior she said they review a year before you award runs out ? but only taking 20 minutes a little worried

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143963 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip medicals capital

lisa wrote: had my first pip medical last December and was awarded standard rate untill september 2016 .had a letter to attend another medical which was today and only lasted 20 minutes and ask why i needed another medical after only having one just 11 prior she said they review a year before you award runs out ? but only taking 20 minutes a little worried

I'm afraid nearly all fixed term PIP awards are being assessed a year early.

You mention an assessment but not a new PIP2 form, did you receive one?

We've given up trying to guess an award based on the assessment, there have been too many occasions where we have seen no award after what the member said was the best assessment they could hope for and others get the Enhanced rate for both components after what they thought was a disaster of an assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• lisa
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #143981 by lisa
Replied by lisa on topic pip medicals capital
i had to fill in another how your disability effect you her last question any change to the last time you came here and about my hearing aids can i hear with out them ? i said iam only wearing one do to chronic infection in the other

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.