× Members

MP Support

• chocolatepills22
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #143958 by chocolatepills22
MP Support was created by chocolatepills22
Hi has anyone had MP support. There has been a major error on my PIP results. I require 24 hour support and cannot mobilise the lowest tariff but they put me on standard for both instead of enhanced meaning I lost my car. My MP wrote to the manager at PIP and has asked for an emergency review of my case. Has anyone has this and did it make any difference?

Thank you

Tracey
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143962 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MP Support
Hi cp22,

Some members have got their MP involved with varying results - I will let them tell their own stories.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143967 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic MP Support
I had a really bad tribunal and applied for pip and got no back dated payment my MP wrote a letter and got a really fast reply I got back dated payment so MP is the best option to push things further :lol:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.