× Members

PIP2 questioner

More
8 years 5 months ago #143969 by Noodles
PIP2 questioner was created by Noodles
I'm in the process of creating my own word document regarding hubby's PIP2 form. Can I simply replicate the PIP 2 form questions exactly ( I have a copy of one via tinterweb) and then stick a "see enclosed document" over each answer boxy before signing and dating ?

Worried again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143971 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 questioner

Noodles wrote: I'm in the process of creating my own word document regarding hubby's PIP2 form. Can I simply replicate the PIP 2 form questions exactly ( I have a copy of one via tinterweb) and then stick a "see enclosed document" over each answer boxy before signing and dating ?

Worried again ?

I'm afraid not, the PIP2 that you have been sent has a unique bar code and must be the primary document that you return or you risk the document not being accepted by the DWP as having been returned, your typed pages can be added to the back.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143973 by Gordon
Just to add.

Each page must have your husbands full name and National Insurance Number, we recommend that each is numbered in the format "page X of Y" so it is easy to identify if any pages are missing.

Either answer a question fully on the form or fully in attached pages, don't start an answer on one and compete it on the other.

Make sure that there are clear references to your attached pages on the form e.g. answered on page X of attached and on the attached pages "answer for question Y" or something similar.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #143974 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic PIP2 questioner
Forgive me Gordon. I simply wants the questions from a sample PIP2 ,Copy them in word,and then sent our answers back with the original PIP2 form hubby will received.

Hope I'm making sense ?

:unsure:

More
8 years 5 months ago #143975 by Gordon

Noodles wrote: Forgive me Gordon. I simply wants the questions from a sample PIP2 ,Copy them in word,and then sent our answers back with the original PIP2 form hubby will received.

Hope I'm making sense ?

:unsure:

There should be no problem with you copying the questions across to your attached sheets.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Noodles

More
8 years 5 months ago #143976 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic PIP2 questioner
I have already attached hubby's Name,address and NI number to every sheet ready for comet ion,but thanks for the reminder and everything else.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.