× Members

finding out when esa and pip medicals due

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144079 by magpiejoe08
finding out when esa and pip medicals due was created by magpiejoe08
:( hello, I was wondering how I would go about finding out when my esa medical is due, my last one was in September 2012, was placed in wrag, appealed and tribunal placed me in esa in june 2013. I have not had my pip medical yet so was wondering how to go about learning when this is due. thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144085 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic finding out when esa and pip medicals due

magpiejoe08 wrote: :( hello, I was wondering how I would go about finding out when my esa medical is due, my last one was in September 2012, was placed in wrag, appealed and tribunal placed me in esa in june 2013. I have not had my pip medical yet so was wondering how to go about learning when this is due. thank you.

Hi mpj08,

There are huge delays in the ESA reassessment process, so you would have to ring ESA :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

See : This Post and the link to the other topic therein.

With regards to your transfer from DLA to PIP, you don't have to do anything until you receive notification from the DWP.

If you currently have a fixed term DLA Award, you should expect to receive your "invite" to claim PIP some 16-20 weeks before the end date of your award.

If you have an Indefinite/Lifetime DLA Award you will receive your "invite" to claim PIP some time over the next two year period.

These transfers are being carried out at random.

See : This Post.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.