× Members

Challanging Pip Medical Report

More
8 years 5 months ago #144400 by nicola812
Challanging Pip Medical Report was created by nicola812
Hi everyone.

Looking for advice, have been looking through the great guides, as i am trying to write out my Mandatory Recconsideration notice.
Can i include my reasons in my written MR for challenging the Pip Medical Report?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144407 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Challanging Pip Medical Report

nicnak812 wrote: Hi everyone.

Looking for advice, have been looking through the great guides, as i am trying to write out my Mandatory Recconsideration notice.
Can i include my reasons in my written MR for challenging the Pip Medical Report?

Thank you

Yes, although you do not need to go into detail if you intend to send further information as part of the MR. If this is the case then you need to make it clear that you will be doing this in the request.

Challenging the report directly is unlikely to have much effect, if you do so, then try and pick out errors of fact rather then arguing with the assessors opinions. Ideally you need to show that you meet the criteria for an award and then why the assessors report is in error. Don't waste your time dealing with issues that are not central to your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicola812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.