× Members

SDP

More
8 years 5 months ago #144430 by JediCP
SDP was created by JediCP
Me and my mum live together with my younger siblings.

She gets ESA IR and PIP enhanced daily living and carers allowence for looking after me.

Im over 18 and get ESA C and DLA MRC HRM. I'm also a full time student with a student grant.

Nobody gets carers allowence for her.

Could she claim severe disability premium for herself on top of everything she gets? Would she get an extra £60?

They have told her that because she gets carers allowence for me she wasn't eligible for SDP?

I know your normally got to be living by herself but I also get DLA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144432 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic SDP
I don't think she would get it but if one of your siblings is 16 or more they might get carers for looking after her.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by foss27.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144433 by JediCP
Replied by JediCP on topic SDP
Both siblings are under 10.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144436 by JediCP
Replied by JediCP on topic SDP
Comment?

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144438 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic SDP
Your mum should try a claim for the SDP as your family circumstances do seem to fit the criteria.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.