× Members

Esa medical 4weeks ago

More
8 years 5 months ago #144459 by Candycane1010
Esa medical 4weeks ago was created by Candycane1010
Hi just need some advise

I had my medical for sea 4 weeks ago, and haven't received a decision as of yet,
I phoned them up last week Tuesday and asked for and update and the lady said the was nothing she could see on nothing to even say that I had one, so got the processing team to call me back, when I spoke to the gentlemen I was having side effects from my medication and could really understand but he said that my case is over due and that his manager is now taking up the case and that I should see a change in my entitlement soon a week has gone by and still nothing I don't understand why the would need a manager to look at it instead of a DM. I want to call them for an update again but my anxiety is getting the best of me today just to let you know my conditions are : inflammatory arthritis of the knee and toe degenerative disc moderate depression and anxiety

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144480 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa medical 4weeks ago

Candycane1010 wrote: Hi just need some advise

I had my medical for sea 4 weeks ago, and haven't received a decision as of yet,
I phoned them up last week Tuesday and asked for and update and the lady said the was nothing she could see on nothing to even say that I had one, so got the processing team to call me back, when I spoke to the gentlemen I was having side effects from my medication and could really understand but he said that my case is over due and that his manager is now taking up the case and that I should see a change in my entitlement soon a week has gone by and still nothing I don't understand why the would need a manager to look at it instead of a DM. I want to call them for an update again but my anxiety is getting the best of me today just to let you know my conditions are : inflammatory arthritis of the knee and toe degenerative disc moderate depression and anxiety

Hi Cc1010,

Are you sure that they did not say a "Case Manager" as this is another term sometimes used for a DM.

Failing that, maybe a Manager is going to chase up the DM because there has been a delay.

I am afraid that any comments that I make are pure supposition, the only way to be sure is to ring again for another update.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144485 by Candycane1010
Replied by Candycane1010 on topic Esa medical 4weeks ago
I can't remember it's al a blur if I'm honest. But I've just spoke to someone and they said that 4 weeks is about right from a medical to a descion but 4 week for someone with a mental health problems is suicide. I'm trying to be strong at this point I'm blackouts are have been worst since the medical and I just wish not to wake up. It's differ cult when someone esle a stranger has control over your life. And on top off I just recieved a phone call from the hospital that I'm having an other health issue my world is crumbling.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #144515 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa medical 4weeks ago

Candycane1010 wrote: I can't remember it's al a blur if I'm honest. But I've just spoke to someone and they said that 4 weeks is about right from a medical to a descion but 4 week for someone with a mental health problems is suicide. I'm trying to be strong at this point I'm blackouts are have been worst since the medical and I just wish not to wake up. It's differ cult when someone esle a stranger has control over your life. And on top off I just recieved a phone call from the hospital that I'm having an other health issue my world is crumbling.

Hi Cc1010,

Yes, we do understand how worrying waiting for a decision can be ! :(

A lot of the Mods have been through the process themselves.

Please try not to worry too much and seek support from any friends, relatives and/or HCP's that you have access to ! :)

Please keep us updated !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.