× Members

atos assessment tomorrow

More
8 years 5 months ago #144524 by homer
atos assessment tomorrow was created by homer
hi, i have my face to face interrogation tomorrow is there a set Q&A format to it, in the same order as the HYDAY form or is it a more formal, chat and try to disguise the questions in there somewhere type of interrogation

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #144526 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic atos assessment tomorrow

homer wrote: hi, i have my face to face interrogation tomorrow is there a set Q&A format to it, in the same order as the HYDAY form or is it a more formal, chat and try to disguise the questions in there somewhere type of interrogation

thanks

Hi h,

It usually follows a format,

You can read what to expect from around Page 69 of our : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

The following may help further :

An insight into how the PIP Assessor fills in The PA4 Medical Report : Here.

The latest version of : The PIP Assessment Guide which was updated on 28th July 2015.

If your assessment is to be carried out at one of : ATOS's PIP Consultation Centres you should be aware that how you manage the return trip to/from the Centre will be taken into account as part of the actual assessment.

You may be observed on approaching, leaving and whilst inside the Centre.

Assumptions may be made by the assessor with regards to the above.

These assumptions could result in the assessor writing comments/recommendations within the PA4 Medical Report which they compile and send to The DWP.

If it is to be in your home, you can choose the room that it is to take place in, and the Assessor should not need to see any other rooms.

You can of course point them towards any aids/adaptations that you use, if you wish.

You can have someone else to accompany you whether it be in a Centre or in your home.

Good luck and please let us know how you got on !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.