× Members

Been refused HP report

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144527 by lollo1
Been refused HP report was created by lollo1
Rang DWP last week to request a HP report. Rang today to confirm it had been sent. The guy was very pleasant who I spoke to but he said he would request it again however I do not have any entitlement to see it and that it was down to the discretion of the DM. Is this right and where do I write to make a written request.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144543 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Been refused HP report
Hi loll01,

Well, it's the first time I have heard that one! If the report does not turn up, it might be worth submitting a Subject Access Report for all the paperwork held in relation to your claim.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/dwp-r...personal-information

DWP will have 40 days to comply with this request.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #144566 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic Been refused HP report
When I rang for mine after my PIP assessment this year, I had to ring twice and on the second time I was told that they would request it again, but did give the impression I might not get it as it was down to the DM, I didn't say anything on here as I thought it was the usual. I did get the report within a few days of the second request.

I wondered if it was because I hadn't had my results, the report came a day or so after my results.

Mags

More
8 years 5 months ago #144634 by lollo1
Replied by lollo1 on topic Been refused HP report
Mags can I just ask was yours a positive result, as I have not had my daughters decision yet so am a little worried about pushing my luck.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144640 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Been refused HP report

loll01 wrote: Mags can I just ask was yours a positive result, as I have not had my daughters decision yet so am a little worried about pushing my luck.

Hi l01,

From Mags previous post : Here

It seems that they received a Standard Daily Living Award and Enhanced Mobility.

Of course, Mags is welcome to respond themselves.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144649 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic Been refused HP report
Hi bro58 and loll01

Yes it was as bro says standard care and enhanced mobility which I thought was correct, my assessor didn't ask about moving around as she said my doctor had sent all the information they needed.

Good luck hope it's favourable.

Mags

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.