× Members

Hosing Benefit Cuts

More
8 years 5 months ago #144620 by ALPHA
Hosing Benefit Cuts was created by ALPHA
When could we expect to lose housing benefit if worse comes to worse. April 2016, April 2017 or later or immediately ?

I also read the government wants to accelerate medicals if in my case and other members it has been deferred to 2017 will we be expecting an earlier medical.

The question that I wanted answered was if it became law when will it be executed from the 25 November and a problem for claimant's ?
It's not about the speculation itself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144624 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Hosing Benefit Cuts

ALPHA wrote: When could we expect to lose housing benefit if worse comes to worse. April 2016, April 2017 or later or immediately ?

I also read the government wants to accelerate medicals if in my case and other members it has been deferred to 2017 will we be expecting an earlier medical.

The question that I wanted answered was if it became law when will it be executed from the 25 November and a problem for claimant's ?
It's not about the speculation itself

The point I was trying to make is that there is no additional information on this, it could apply from midnight on the 25, next year, some future date or it may not even be considered, that's the problem when there is no information!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #144627 by ALPHA
Replied by ALPHA on topic Hosing Benefit Cuts
What about from past examples Osborne can't say let they be cuts and everyone agrees and the next day its law and claimants are in fear of becoming homeless or more sick. In this democracy it takes a few months if not years before its executed. An educated person like yourself must know how long it had taken in previous years, so at least we have some idea even if it's not true. A timescale for becoming homeless

More
8 years 5 months ago #144628 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Hosing Benefit Cuts

ALPHA wrote: What about from past examples Osborne can't say let they be cuts and everyone agrees and the next day its law and claimants are in fear of becoming homeless or more sick. In this democracy it takes a few months if not years before its executed. An educated person like yourself must know how long it had taken in previous years, so at least we have some idea even if it's not true. A timescale for becoming homeless

Rather than speculating about something that we know nothing about, why don't you wait the six days until the 25th and then you will have accurate information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.