× Members

PIP Typed sheets

More
8 years 5 months ago #144635 by Lawson
PIP Typed sheets was created by Lawson
Hi , sorry to bother you but could you confirm something for me. I am sure that I read on the forum answers that it is o.k. to hand write "please see attached answers" in the extra information area of the PIP2 form and then attach all of your information in typed format (with Name and N.I. no. at the top) and attach it to the form obviously referencing the question applicable.
I apologise but I can't now seem to find the info. I normally get things like this printed off but for some reason it does not seem to have been. Thanks for your help. Lawson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144641 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Typed sheets

lawson wrote: Hi , sorry to bother you but could you confirm something for me. I am sure that I read on the forum answers that it is o.k. to hand write "please see attached answers" in the extra information area of the PIP2 form and then attach all of your information in typed format (with Name and N.I. no. at the top) and attach it to the form obviously referencing the question applicable.
I apologise but I can't now seem to find the info. I normally get things like this printed off but for some reason it does not seem to have been. Thanks for your help. Lawson

Hi L,

Yes, it is fine to do similar to that !

Write your "please see my response on attached separate A4 page xxx of xxx" comment (or words to that effect) in the actual text box for each question.

Is it This Post that you were thinking of ?

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144683 by tommotompkins
Replied by tommotompkins on topic PIP Typed sheets
Hi there,
It is also a very good idea to add the unique QR code number which is at the foot of each page of the PIP2 form.
There's nothing to stop you doing the whole form on a word document - as long as you reproduce the questions and put something in the text-box on the official form referring the reader to the relevant page of your own attached document.
Don't forget to put name, NI number and QR (document number) on every single page of your own submission.
Please see 'PIP2 Questioner' thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lawson

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.