× Members

Compliance visit letter

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145217 by Mabel2015
Compliance visit letter was created by Mabel2015
Hi

I've received a letter today about an appt at job centre re above and I'm panicking. I've done nothing wrong. Are these random?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #145222 by
Replied by on topic Compliance visit letter

Orchid wrote: Hi

I've received a letter today about an appt at job centre re above and I'm panicking. I've done nothing wrong. Are these random?

Hi O,

Quite a lot of our members have been undergoing such interviews in recent times !

They can be generated randomly, or as the result of some one making a malicious accusation.

In either scenario, if you provide the information that they request, usually bank statements, etc, all should be fine.

If you have mobility issues and or problems going out, you should be able to contact them and arrange for the interview to take place in your home, if that suits you better.

You can have some one to accompany you if you wish.

If you are to ring them, you could check what the actual interview is about, and whether it is mandatory or voluntary,

In the past members have received appointments for interviews that where not Compliance Interviews, nor were they mandatory.

See : This Post

bro58

More
8 years 4 months ago #145332 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Compliance visit letter
I've just got a letter too. Appears to be quite random.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mabel2015

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.