× Members

Pip question

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145329 by tabby026
Pip question was created by tabby026
I had my PIP assessment last week. Not a nice experience. The nurse said a decision will take 4-6 weeks. When the DWP write to me with their decision on the daily living and mobility rates, do they include an explanation on what I have or have not scored points on? Or would I then need to ask the DWP for a copy of the medical report, to know where I have or have not scored points?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145334 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip question
Hi Tabby,

The decision letter will tell you where you scored points but you will need a copy of the HCP's assessment if you want more details. Some of our members have been able to request this before they have received their decision letter while others have been told they must wait until afterwards.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tabby026

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.