× Members

pip assessment too far away

• angel5460
  • Topic Author
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145366 by angel5460
pip assessment too far away was created by angel5460
I live in Merseyside was offered pip assessment appointment in Preston. I phoned ATOS and told them i cannot travel that far, appointment was made for Liverpool town centre , i told them fine, 3 days later letter arrived that appointment was cancelled given another time and appointment centre in Livrrpool.finally today on my way to assessment in a taxi received text to say appointment cancelled.came home and my son phoned atos they have just offered me another appointment in Preston tomorrow.if i dont go they are sending claim back to dwp what can i do?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Gordon. Reason: changed case

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #145370 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic pip assessment too far away
You can ring and make a formal complaint.
You have already told them Preston is too far.
Also contact your MP and copy him/her into a formal written complaint.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145373 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessment too far away
Angel

Please do not post in capitals, it causes problems for members who use screen readers.

In addition to the advice already given, you are not required to accept an appointment where you have not received seven days written notice of the date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.