× Members

Enhanced daily and mobility but strange scoring..!

• Fluffy fairy queen
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #145409 by Fluffy fairy queen
Enhanced daily and mobility but strange scoring..! was created by Fluffy fairy queen
Hello all,
Received my award today in under 3 weeks.
The point scoring is very strange.
I expected to get max points in preparing food- I got only 2! Shocked!
Managing health/ meds.. I expected high in this as my daughter controls this and I take meds all day- I got 1.
Washing- can't do it alone. Need help in and out of bath and with hair wash- 2 points.
It goes on..
Small points for things I didn't expect to get in and none for what I did expect to get in..
Still trying to work this award out..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 4 months ago #145428 by foss27
Hi ffq

I think the main thing is the total award of points and the benefit rates awarded.

If this is not what you wanted/expected you should consider an appeal. Go through the report and pick up everywhere you thought you should have more points. You can also get a copy of the HCA report and see what was recorded from your face to face.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.