× Members

Waiting times for Atos face to face.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145419 by worriedwoman
Waiting times for Atos face to face. was created by worriedwoman
Hello, I returned my PIP2 form on the 10th November, I have heard nothing from either Atos or DWP, I called DWP to make sure they received my form. Yes they have and its been sent to Atos. I have read on here that it seems that Atos are quickly working through the claim forms and people are getting face to face within a fortnight. I know I seem a little impatient but I usually go to my parents in Scotland for two weeks over Christmas and New Year, Im worried I will not be able to go. What if I go and I miss any appointment they send ?
So worried.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago #145440 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Waiting times for Atos face to face.

worriedwoman wrote: Hello, I returned my PIP2 form on the 10th November, I have heard nothing from either Atos or DWP, I called DWP to make sure they received my form. Yes they have and its been sent to Atos. I have read on here that it seems that Atos are quickly working through the claim forms and people are getting face to face within a fortnight. I know I seem a little impatient but I usually go to my parents in Scotland for two weeks over Christmas and New Year, Im worried I will not be able to go. What if I go and I miss any appointment they send ?
So worried.

Hi ww,

You need to contact ATOS and inform them of any dates that you will not be available for a face to face : ATOS Website .

You are allowed to rearrange a face to face once, but if you simply fail to attend an initial appointment, and they cannot contact you, they may return your file to the DWP.

If you are to contact ATOS, I would do so by e-mail to create a paper trail.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.