× Members

PIP Home assessment

• Sammy
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #145431 by Sammy
PIP Home assessment was created by Sammy
Hi,
After a long battle, I've finally been granted a home assessment for PIP next week. I would be very grateful if anyone who has been through the same, could give me some advice, tips etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #145442 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Home assessment

Sammy wrote: Hi,
After a long battle, I've finally been granted a home assessment for PIP next week. I would be very grateful if anyone who has been through the same, could give me some advice, tips etc.

Hi S,

Well done on attaining a Home Assessment !

Feedback that we are aware of is that you can choose the room that you wish the face to face to take place in, and obviously you can have someone else present.

You can read what to expect from around Page 70 of our : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

If you have any aids or adaptations, don't forget to draw the Assessor's attention to them.

Other members are most welcome to relate their own experiences with PIP Home Assessments if they wish.

Good luck and please keep us updated.

bro58

• Sammy
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #145484 by Sammy
Replied by Sammy on topic PIP Home assessment
Many thanks bro58. I'll follow up with an update!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.