× Members

ESA cap exemption poss, DMG 44716 needed re OccPen

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145436 by Tnuctip
I have an overpayment of ESA being deducted monthly, due to careless non-disclosure of my occupational pension (tiny cost of living rise for last 2 years, but taking me over the threshold).
According to the IB to ESA migration info in the Decision Makers Guide DMG 45465, I may have a claim for exemption from repaying this. I went from SSP to IB in April 01 but need to check DMG 44716 to check if my pension overlap conditions apply.
Is there Members' access to the DMG pages I need?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #145446 by bro58

Tnuctip wrote: I have an overpayment of ESA being deducted monthly, due to careless non-disclosure of my occupational pension (tiny cost of living rise for last 2 years, but taking me over the threshold).
According to the IB to ESA migration info in the Decision Makers Guide DMG 45465, I may have a claim for exemption from repaying this. I went from SSP to IB in April 01 but need to check DMG 44716 to check if my pension overlap conditions apply.
Is there Members' access to the DMG pages I need?

Hi T,

I assume that you have been reading : This Post

If you are looking for Para 44716 from DMG Volume 8 Chapter 44, DMG CH 44 can be downloaded : Here.

It can also be found on : This Page.

If you are looking for any other DM Guides, etc, simply "Google" them, they are in the Public Domain.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.