× Members

Pip tribunal hearing

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145498 by Power20
Pip tribunal hearing was created by Power20
My appeal hearing is next week been waiting since last November!! They have lost my pip form DWP haven't admitted it what are my chances of winning? Also I have been turned down 3 times since my heart attack in Feb still waiting for reconsideration really stressed hope this message makes sence thanks conky0308
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145508 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip tribunal hearing
Hi Conky and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It appears that your real name is your user name whereas many people prefer to use an alias in order to maintain a degree of anonymity. If you wish to change it you can do so by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid it is impossible to guess whether or not you will get PIP. You should have had a 'bundle' of paperwork from DLA, was your PIP2 form in this? If it was you can assume that it has not been lost. If not, that is a different matter.

Have you attended a DWP tribunal in the past? You should find this link helpful. In addition have a good look at our PIP guide to remind yourself of where you believe you should have scored points.

If/when you have further questions please reply to this message. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Gordon. Reason: added missing links :
The following user(s) said Thank You: Power20

More
8 years 5 months ago #145519 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip tribunal hearing
MM

Have you informed the Tribunal Service that your PIP2 is missing from the DWP submission?

You need to be aware that the panel can only consider your health and limitations as they were at the time of the Decision being appealed. You mention a heart attack, if this occurred after the Decision , as appears to be the case, then it and any deterioration in your health that has occurred as a result will not be looked at.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 5 months ago #145532 by Power20
Replied by Power20 on topic Pip tribunal hearing
I have the bundle and my pip application form was not in it , I do have a letter from DWP acknowleging receipt of my application

More
8 years 5 months ago #145536 by Power20
Replied by Power20 on topic Pip tribunal hearing
They do know and asked for 5 years medical and hospital notes to which I agreed to the judge asked the rep from DWP to find application or explain why that was in august case was ajoroud for more medical evidence I go to hearing on11/12/15

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.