× Members

Work age?

More
8 years 5 months ago #145504 by gocarter
Work age? was created by gocarter
How can i be made fit for work if im receiving my state pension. Yes i oNly just scraped in to get It at age 60 and 7 months. In which case i have to transfer from a life time dla award to PIP I WONT BE TAKING A JOB IF THEY CHOOSE NOT TO PAY ME! I CANT!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145515 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Work age?

susan christie wrote: How can i be made fit for work if im receiving my state pension. Yes i oNly just scraped in to get It at age 60 and 7 months. In which case i have to transfer from a life time dla award to PIP I WONT BE TAKING A JOB IF THEY CHOOSE NOT TO PAY ME! I CANT!

Working Age is a phrase often used in regard to benefits but as far as I know is not used in any benefit to define the age at which a claim can or cannot be made.

You mention PIP in your post, so I assume your query is about this benefit.

PIP is not an in work benefit so you won't be found Fit for Work and you will not need to seek work if your claim fails..

All DLA claimants who were under the age of 65 on 8 April 2013 will be transferred to PIP at some time over the next three yeas, candidates are being selected at random.

If we haven't answered your queries then please post again with more details of what you are concerned about.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: gocarter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.