× Members

The axe has fallen

More
8 years 5 months ago #146040 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic The axe has fallen
Good point Gordon! I will try each day between Christmas and New Year, they should be open for one of them.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146043 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic The axe has fallen

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Good point Gordon! I will try each day between Christmas and New Year, they should be open for one of them.

Mrs HB, my username stands for what I think of them.

And be careful about the dates as Gordon has said, I was worried and I'm still worried I could get that brownie anytime myself. And still might?

I cannot believe they can change an award when you were told 2018, I have heard of the rights program were they can call on you anytime.

Sorry to ask how long was the award in the first place, I got my indefinetly in March 2012.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146050 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic The axe has fallen
Seriously Good luck MHB.

Hubby had a 'right payment programme' drop through the letter box back in 2012. He passed. With flying colours but only after a home visit .

BTW...Is it 28 working days,or just 28 days in total you have to make the phone call for PIP ?

:unsure:

More
8 years 5 months ago #146053 by william88
Replied by william88 on topic The axe has fallen
Good Luck
m

More
8 years 5 months ago #146057 by norman21
Replied by norman21 on topic The axe has fallen
Good luck Mrs hurtyback

I am hearing of lots of people getting these envelopes as a Christmas present :(.
Great timing !
Hope you still have a nice Christmas

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #146063 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic The axe has fallen
I don't think having a claim until a certain date means anything anymore.
Lots of people have ndefinite awards that were lifetime awards and they're all going to be reassessed without mercy.
It seems a little unfortunate to be claiming three years before it runs out but the DWP are an uncaring behemoth run by people who are prejudiced against sick/disabled claimants who in their eyes are all lying, scrounging, lazy, idle, ne'er do wells making a lifestyle choice.
More of them should experience the regime they impose first hand.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris